This covers what takes place when you utilize the Passive Progress Service. Common terminology is located towards the bottom.
Upon meeting conditions, your MT4 account will be opened on a computer setup focused solely for the purpose of running the service.
Passive Progress connects the service program and maintains all overhead for the first 3 months free of any down payment or hidden fees (payment of 25% profits due at establised quarterly withdrawal)
This section will cover the the surface function of the program that will be processing trades on your behalf.
- A buy or sell trade of .01lots is placed in the short term direction, determined by preassigned perimeters.
- A TP is immediately connected to the trade for a target profit of 40 pips profit after the spread.
- When the TP is hit, the connected trade is closed in profit generating about 40¢.
- This process is continued Monday- Friday nearly 24 hours a day. While you sleep, work, or spend time with your loved ones.
- In the event that the market moves in the opposite direction of the TP, additional trades of equal or slightly larger lot sizing are gradually added to reinforce the original trade position (buy/sell).
- Upon additional trades being placed, three things instantly occur. A Cluster is established, The TP is adjusted to a more attainable point, and the adjusted TP is connected to all existing trades.
- This process continues until the market corrects and the TP is achieved, closing the Cluster in profit. *Not all individual trades in a Cluster are profitable, when a Cluster closes it is will have more profit than loss resulting in positive gains.
Key words/terms to know
- Forex- Foreign Exchange is the trading of one currency for another.
- Buy/Sell- a trade placed speculating on the upward and downward price movements of a currency pair with intention of profit.
- Base &Quote currency-In Forex the Base currency represents how much of the quote currency is needed for you to get one unit of Base currency.
- Pip- In Finance, specifically foreign exchange markets, a Percentage in Point or Price interest Point is a unit of change in an exchange rate of a currency pair.
- TP- Take Profit is a type of pending order that is placed to close a profitable position upon the market reaches a specific price.
- Cluster- combination of multiple trades reinforcing the original speculation while actively maintaining the same TP.
- Spread- The difference between the Bid(sell) price and the Ask(buy) price.
- Lot- Represents units of base currency in a Forex trade.